Effective as of August 31, 2012
MySeat respects your privacy and want to make sure you understand our privacy practices and how information is collected and used by us.
1. Personal Information
We may also collect and store other information that you voluntarily choose to provide, including as part of your MySeat user profile, which you may update via the MySeat website or mobile applications. Such information may include your location; a brief description of yourself; your social media username(s); a link to your social media, blog, or web site; and any other personal information you provide. Further, information provided by others about you can and will be collected.
All of your activity on MySeat and information in your MySeat user profile may be publicly viewable and shareable by other MySeat visitors and users or may be semi-publically viewable by select MySeat visitors and users.
2. Geolocational Information
While you are using MySeat on a mobile device, we may, with or without your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers ("Geolocational Information").
3. Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we may also collect the following information (collectively, the "Other Information"):
a. Activity. We collect and store any information regarding your use of MySeat, including, but not limited to, your posts, the teams you follow or whose games you attend/join, your seats at games, your after game activities and your before game activities, your favorite teams, games you're watching, and the other MySeat users you interact with or follow.
Other information we may automatically collect when you use MySeat includes the type of computer, mobile device, and web browser you're using; language; IP address; cookie information; referring and exit pages and URLs; the page you requested; the date, time, and amount of time spent on MySeat, including on particular pages or sections; what sections of MySeat you visit; and other similar information concerning your use of MySeat.
c. From Other Sources. We may receive other information from other platforms linked to or from which you access/use MySeat.
All of your activity on MySeat mayl be viewable by visitors and users of MySeat. Please only post content and provide information you are comfortable being seen and shared by others, including people who are not your friends. This information may also be indexed by search engines and, with or without your permission, shared on Facebook® and Twitter®. Further, other MySeat users may copy and share information you post on MySeat. MySeat will not control or prevent this kind of activity.
Third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information on MySeat.
MySeat may contact you by email regarding updates to our policies and to the MySeat service and to send daily or weekly activity summaries or other activities and information that we feel may be of interest to you. You may elect to turn off email notifications by visiting the Settings page on our website or in our mobile applications. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions contained in the bottom of the email.That said, so long as you are a registered user of MySeat, you agree that MySeat may and can send communications to you via email, Twitter, Facebook, MySeat, etc. even if you have requested that such messages not be sent.
In addition to the above, we may use information we collect as described below:
• In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and provide a better experience on MySeat, we may analyze information we collect in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve MySeat and to better understand how it is being used. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data publicly and with our affiliates, agents, business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services publicly as well as to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
• We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to your information as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
• If we or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that all information collected by us would be transferred along with the other business assets.
• To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of MySeat, our users, or others.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, messages sent to or from MySeat may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you transmit.
MySeat is operated in Canada. If you are located outside of Canada, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to our servers in Canada. By using MySeat and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.